The path that I travel was revealed in the dark.
The spark of a dream set my goal, set apart
From all the roads I've previously taken.
Shaken and stirred by the world, struck abrasive.
And now I face him in the dim, dim light
And I fight him with all mustered might
And realize tonight that he and I are one.
His eyes see the sun as mine, can't run
Because his heart is mine that beats.
He's me and I'm him. Take control and grit our teeth.
Face the demons of his creation that feast
On his pride and release destructive talk.
Ive walked as him and broke in the duration.
Now I face him.
And I will win.
My heart hurts for reasons I can't explain. I see the world like no one sees it And it all seems strange that the earth is exploding with rage, hate, and pain, yet the loudest seek themselves. The powerful are out for selfish gains and I dream dreams of the past with its shame and haunts. Jaunts to the dangerous with aims of operating on the edge of the Morning Star's domain. Heroic atrocities and calculated obliteration. Planning plans to maim and break those we saw as wicked. Or were told to by the game and the images, feeds, and comms. The screaming mothers with bloody seed and it came to us or them. I see the world as no one sees it. I see it in shame.
Comments
Post a Comment